Your virtual human has three levels to their personality and you can add information/ content into each separate level. You have the builder/skills, the personality, and the knowledge sections. You can read about each of these sections below, or learn more about building your virtual human’s personality here.
The bot’s building logic is pretty simple: “Say” is what the bot says, “Navigation” is where your virtual human waits for different responses from your user or customer and reacts accordingly. Learn more about it here.
All the things that your virtual human already “knows” and will be able to answer at any point of the conversation. For example, if you’re a business, it’s information about the opening hours, locations, payment methods, etc. If you’re a teacher, it can contain information about your courses, ways to reach you, and hours of availability. Read more here.
8. Can one virtual human do many tasks?
9. Can I store the data in a spreadsheet?
10. Do you use your own NLP algorithms?
1. What is the difference between an emotionally intelligent avatar and an animated one?
The emotionally intelligent avatars are more advanced than the previous model. They have a far more human-like appearance with the ability to move the “muscles” of their face to express emotions like a human. They will also react differently to various words and emotions that you naturally express during the conversation. For these reasons, the emotionally intelligent avatars are available only at a higher price point
2. Can I customize my own avatar? Can I change its skin color, gender, and clothes?
Cocohub is compatible with various platforms which you can read about here.
Yes. You can do it with an integration platform like Zapier, but if need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Does your AI learn from the user?
7. Do you store information about the user?
8. Where can I store data in the builder?
You can watch demos of our virtual humans performing various tasks via our YouTube channel here.
Yes. You can speak with Preston, our virtual teaching assistant, Harriette the recruiter, Muscle the fitness coach, Glenn our marketing intern, and more.
Chat with Preston here!
4. How long have you been on the market?
5. Have you received any prizes?
6. What fields are you specialized in?
7. Is your technology proprietary?
Yes, you can and we embrace this kind of partnership – we already have some of these. Drop us an email, and let’s talk about it – email@example.com